Seared Beef tenderloin cover with creamed mushroom and spinach, wrapped with pate en croute pastry dough.
Easy to bake and ready to serve.
Ingredients: Beef tenderloin (pre-seared) mushroom duxelle (king oyster mushroom, onion, garlic, creamed spinach, milk, flour salt, white pepper, white sauce).
- Place the beef Wellington on baking tray
- Thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature
- Bake in preheated oven 240°c for 20 minutes,
- Then keep baking 180°c for 10 minutes
- Rest for 5 minutes then serve immediately with black truffle sauce.