Signature of the house, this is the most renowned soup from Le Saint Julien. Now available online. Frozen packaging. It is recommended to add in gruyere cheese and cognac to enhance the flavour for final reheating process. (current packaging does not include alcohol to ensure it is to be consumed for entire family).
Reheating Method In Microwave
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese
- Serve and enjoy
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve, recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.
Reheat via stove or induction
- Remove soup from the pouch (defrost is required), then pour to saucepan
- Bring to boil till simmering
- Pour to soup bowl to serve
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.