Paella for 2-3 persons ready to reheat – Ooh la la! de Chef Julien
You can now enjoy our signature dishes by Chef Julien Bompard at the comfort of your home or office. Home Feast by Chef Julien Bompard All dishes are cooked to perfection by Chef Julien Bompard.
1) Defrost the tray for 30 minutes at room temperature (otherwise keep the tray chilled at all time at 0°C to 3°C a day in advance is applicable)
2) Remove the plastic lid, bake in preheated oven at 160°C/320°F for 30 minutes, the another 10 minutes at at 180°C/355°F.
– You can keep the Paella tray in refrigerator at 0°C to 4°C up to 3 days, but you will have to reduce the first cooking process to 20 minutes.
– Drizzle some Extra Virgin olive oil between the two processes of baking to enhance flavors
– After baking can cover with aluminum foil to maintain heat.